1 John 4:4 You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.


Monday, January 25, 2016

In You

When I behold the beauty of Your presence, I am left in awe.
When I look fully at Your majesty, words escape me.
Oh, how wonderful to feel Your light of grace shining on my life.
How can anything compare to Your unending love.

In You I find all peace.
In You I am filled with light and life.
In You I am made complete.
In You I have hope and a future.

Though I see You with such a dim reflection, I ache to see Your face.
Though I perceive so imperfectly, I long to know You fully.
Oh, how my heart yearns to dwell forever in Your presence.
How I desire to sit at Your feet worshiping You only.


No comments:

Post a Comment